photo twitter_zpsb88712a7.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png  photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo contact_zps118c7e6e.png

Thursday, May 2, 2013

UCSB Alumni Weekend

I was spoiled four years of my life while attending UCSB in BEAUTIFUL Santa Barbara, Ca. This past weekend 2010's third alumni weekend. I met up with two good ol' college buddies, Rebekah and Christine. 

In the spirit of college, I took some notes:





























1. Gio's (left) - I completely underappreciated Gio's. I don't know of another place where playing flip cup at noon is the norm. Rebekah, Christine, and I tried to take it all in with a deer in head lights look, and said "Wow, this was us". Then we finished our two pitchers and joined the fun.





2. Men ages 50 plus - They love Rebekah. I've  witnessed bike crashes from men peering backwards at her.  It's very entertaining (sorry no pictures). But yes, it continued this weekend as usual.  














3. Freebirds (right) - I can still scarf down a Freebirds quesadilla. When I say quesadilla, I mean a tortilla with melted cheese, chicken, rice, beans, guac, peppers, BBQ sauce and pico. Let's use the term quesaritto. The left is my first experience and the right is hopefully the last (for the sake of my figure) this past weekend.


4. Joe's drinks. Strong as shit. In college, we hit Joe's first and had a couple stiff ones before going out. This past weekend, I ordered one and nursed it for half an hour before deciding to leave the rest behind and I am not one to ditch a drink. I just can't hang anymore...



5. Friends - Of course the good ol' college buddies made this weekend amazing!




         

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your blog is so cute. I'm glad Elizabeth posted a link to it on Facebook. =)