photo twitter_zpsb88712a7.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png  photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo contact_zps118c7e6e.png

Friday, May 10, 2013

This is 25.

I haven't seen This is 40 but I'm pretty sure the twins birthday weekend was a spin off. Our plan for Saturday was a mani / pedi / shopping day followed by a casual night at a couple of our favorite bars then a BBQ pool day Sunday. Let's just say our plan did not pan out. View the timeline below:
My face says it all - I'm not going to give the name of the salon for their sake but I was not a happy customer. First, my manicurist was upset that I didn't like the color I chose when she painted ONE toe (it was too light, I wanted something that popped), then she told me they didn't have shimmer silver nail polish which is impossible for a nail salon and topped it off with saying I should have done my toes the same color as my fingers because that was pretty. I wanted to kick her in the face (I would never actually do that) while my friends where happily laughing and conversing with their manicurists. Must be nice. Needless to say, I won't be a returning customer. 

Moving on to our night out:


It was fun for the 30 minutes it lasted. Natalie (on the left) and I decided we were done for the night, scarfed some Jimmy Slice pizza and caught a cab.
And then we woke up Sunday, Natalie was on crutches, and that's where This is 25 came into play. Who wakes up with crutches on their 25th birthday?! I'm not going to expand on what happened between leaving the bar and waking up. But no I'm realizing, maybe this weekend was more like the Hangover.

Finally our pool / BBQ day with 20 of our closest friends (not really since it was 50 degrees outside, misty, and gloomy). The guests in attendance cancelled as the day went on and the fun didn't start until the late afternoon, inside, no BBQ, no sun, but obviously still in our swim suits. HAPPY QUARTER CENTURY Stephanie and Natalie, may this year only get better! 


No comments: