photo twitter_zpsb88712a7.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png  photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo contact_zps118c7e6e.png

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Friday Night Philosophisms

Friday night happy hour, or 'yappy hour', at the French Bulldog was the perfect pick. Great food, nice patio, heaters (a must for me) and of course delightful company. If you go for happy hour, try the specialty drink with muddled blueberries, vodka, and lemon lime soda (or replace with soda water if you don't like sweet drinks). We enjoyed appetizers, specialty drinks, and a round of 805, while learning some important Phil-osophisms. Sorry, mother, this is not PG material. Let me explain:
Who is Phil? Phil is Elizabeth's coworker (If you don't know by now Liz is a BF and room mate).
What are Philosophisms? 'Facts' Phil shared that may or may not be factual.
1. Parrot Bay (that coconut flavored rum we all drank prematurely) is a two for one deal. Not only can you get a (good?) buzz but you are also given diabetes. If you've ever drank Parrot Bay, it's extremely sweet and tastes like sun screen all at the same time.
2. There are guys (no, these are actually men) who think  girls can't get pregnant on top. Well, unless there's a salmon sperm that swims upstream, then your screwed (and pregnant).
3. VFW -  A new acronym to me. It stands for Very Fucking Wise. I don't know if I'll personally use this acronym in everyday language but very useful to know. You never want to be that person on Facebook using it in the wrong context (we all know those people). I did a little research of my own, and it actually stands for Veterans of Foreign War. Nice try Phil.
4. The last phism for now - Work Hard, Play Hard - we've all heard this right? Well Phil believes we should play hard while we work and I couldn't agree more. We could all use the extra smiles, excitement, and laughter throughout the day. 
OK, I'll leave you with some topics to ponder until next Friday night, which is right around the corner! 
Elizabeth and I
Me, Phil (the mastermind), Cherry, and Andrea (Coworkers) 
Martin, Elizabeth, and I

No comments: