photo twitter_zpsb88712a7.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png  photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo instagram_zpsbaf77e5a.png photo contact_zps118c7e6e.png

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

'Maturing' Probably Won't Be That Bad

This, my friends, will be a short post. My main point is to show that parents are awesome and that being "older" (I don't use the word 'old' as I recently turned 25) is no excuse to be boring.
My parents went to the Oxnard Harbor gourmet food festival (food trucks) and they did it right. Instead of walking the five minute walk from the house to the festival, their culdesac club decided it would be best to take a limo. (One of the neighbors owns a car service, prom anyone?)
Of course I decided to tag along. After a short joy ride and a couple bottles of wine, we arrived in style (two from our gang wearing white pants were now speckled with red wine). We chose Cousins Maine Lobster Truck. It was AMAZING - I tried the Maine Lobster Roll. Three ingredients - lobster tail, butter, bun. When that piece of heaven landed in my hands, it only lived outside by stomach for I'm guessing 12 seconds.





And this is Kathy telling the babes on the curb she needs to move the curb block off sign so the Biebs can park his limo. Needless to say they weren't impressed.


1 comment:

Stesha said...

Hope you had fun while Brie was visiting!! Happy BeLated miss!

xxS